NICE TO MEET YOU.
“THE CEO AND CAO AS WELL AS THEIR STAFF HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE TO DO ONSITE, FACE TO FACE TRAINING WITH OUR DISTRICT STAFF. “
Dr. Sheila Guzman, Elgin ISD
Mission - Vision - Values
Project Education provides a customizable data management platform and consulting services for Special Education, 504, RTI, ELL, Behavior, GT, CTE, Truancy and Title I. Districts can choose to use a single program or any combinations from our entire suite of products. The customizable platform allows us to provide our programs nationally through localization for state requirements. All programs go beyond simple compliance with the inclusion of vital progress-monitoring features. Educators can easily view the actionable data needed to make informed decisions to drive student success.
Popular features include dashboards, a forms library, email and text message alerts, electronic signature, bulk printing. charts, graphs, reports, custom report builder, unlimited users, and unlimited granular security roles.
In addition to new products, we have added some amazing educators to our team to provide the best professional development and consulting services beyond product training. Program evaluations, campus leadership, district processes are just a few of the areas we work with.
Project Education’s core values are the foundation that make us a great company. We provide not only a solution to your education program needs, but also a true partnership. Partnership to us is not just a fancy word for “client”. We hold ourselves to these values and we promise these to our district partners:
- Honest sales process
- User-friendly interface
- Outstanding software implementations
- Data integrity and security
- World class customer support
- Excellent customer training
- Parent access to student data, reports and notices
- Teacher access to student data to measure effective strategies
- District reports to track compliance, funding and forecasting of services
- District customizable forms, notices and reports
- Exceptional printed reports, forms and notices
- Multiple language parent communications – up to 146 languages
In addition to new products, we have added some amazing educators to our team to provide the best professional development and consulting services beyond product training. Program evaluations, campus leadership, district processes are just a few.